What an angel! Congratulations to you too. He is adorable!!!
I love being serogate grandparents to Maxim. We love your beautiful daughter!!!!
I meant we love you our beautiful daughter. Typo... we think your little boy is heaven sent
Thanks a lot. Iuliana! We think so, too)))
To Ella-Rene:I love you more))) my american parents!!!
Congratulations. It is easy to see that he gets his good looks from Vassi. Katya stills has hers!
Katya ya tak rada za vas!!! :D Pozdravalyu, ty budeshi prekrasney mamoy, lyublyu teby o4eni y sku4ayu zhutko!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!<3
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What an angel! Congratulations to you too. He is adorable!!!
I love being serogate grandparents to Maxim. We love your beautiful daughter!!!!
I meant we love you our beautiful daughter. Typo... we think your little boy is heaven sent
Thanks a lot. Iuliana! We think so, too)))
To Ella-Rene:
I love you more))) my american parents!!!
Congratulations. It is easy to see that he gets his good looks from Vassi. Katya stills has hers!
Katya ya tak rada za vas!!! :D Pozdravalyu, ty budeshi prekrasney mamoy, lyublyu teby o4eni y sku4ayu zhutko!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!<3
Post a Comment